[mythtv-users] New system can't load up??

Tom Jaeger tjaeger at networksinstalled.com
Sat Jan 31 17:57:21 EST 2004

I just got a new system put together for my myth TV
It is a shuttle.com unit from bestbuy XPC SK41G
The problem is that when I boot to the rh9 install disk it gives me the
options splash screen but then it says uncompressing Linux .... Ok
booting the kernel and stops.
It is a amd 2400 XP with 512MB ram ... One note is that the video is on
the board and bios says that 491520k is left (after video).
I hope someone can help (figure I'm not the only person using this small
quiet system for myth)
Thanks

Tom Jaeger
Network Engineer