[mythtv-users] Burning DVD from ripped vob files

Jason Cooper mythtv at lakedaemon.net
Sat Jan 31 17:25:31 EST 2004

K.R. Foley (kr at cybsft.com) scribbled:
[snip]
> Thanks Cooper. I will give it a shot. As it progresses, can you post
> changes? Feel free to send them directly if you like. I will also poke
> around with it a bit and if I figure anything out, I'll post them back
> as well. I just needed a place to start and this looks like exactly what
> I needed.

Sure, I have a feeling the next change is going to be migrating to perl.
That'll break it up into subroutines and allow me to add a Perl/Tk gui
later.  I haven't gotten a response yet on the dts audio on
transcode-users.  Hopefully I won't have to dig through specs and patch
tcextract :(

If anyone is interested in adding this to mythdvd, I'll make the perl
version officially under the GPL or something.  The shell script is
nothing more than a convenient way for me to test different things.

Hope it works for you and let me know of any problems you encounter.

Cooper.