[mythtv-users] Browsing in Mythmusic using ATI remote...

Yannick ml.mythtv at free.fr
Sat Jan 31 10:13:33 EST 2004

 Hello everyone...

 I'm close from the holy Graal now, but I still got an annoying problem when I
use mythmusic (Or others 'browser' intensive modules: myhthgame, etc)

 When I use the keyboard to search for an album, I press the 'Down arrow' and
xev tells me that I send some 'Key Press' events.

 That's cool, so I can browser from ACDC to ZZTop quite fast...

 But when I want to use my ATI remote, xev tells me that I send 'Key press'
then 'Key release'...

 It takes me a loooooong time to go to the end of the list !!!

 How could I configure my ATI remote to make it understand the difference
between Press and release events, so I it would increase the browsing speed a
lot ????

 Thank you for any informations !

Debian Project (http://www.debian.org)