[mythtv-users] AverMedia M175 questions

Harry Orenstein ho_9 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 30 14:21:49 EST 2004

<top posting due to peer pressure>

Actually, there really IS an M175.  But it is the Japanese version.
Either he mistyped or he bought a card that is for the wrong
country (I don't think Japanese NTSC is the same as US).

;-)

Maybe (low percentage maybe) he really means the M150.  This
is the updated version that replaced the M179 (supposedly has
a better tuner).  I haven't seen any mention of anyone with this
card using ivtv (or Myth).  It would be interesting if someone
was and posted some info (maybe on the ivtv list).

Guess this is moving way off-topic.

-- Harry O.