[mythtv-users] Recompile with DVB support again??

gazzer82-lists1234 at mailblocks.com gazzer82-lists1234 at mailblocks.com
Fri Jan 30 10:49:56 EST 2004

Firstly i know this was covered in a previous thread but the info there
didnt help.

I have a DEC2000-t with fedora on my box. I firstly installed Mythtv
using Get, but the version was not compiled with DVB support so i
downloaded from CVS and followe all the instructions (Including
changing the settings.pro file to compile with DVB and changing the
path to the DVB driver source). did make and make install and all went
with no errors. Unfortunatley when i run ./setup it still keeps saying
recopile with dvb support :(

I have done make system clean, make clean and manualy removed fles from
/usr/local/lib and reinstalling, all doeant work.

Is this a CVS version bug? Or am i being stupid (likely).

Cheers in advance

Gareth