[mythtv-users] Recording resolution screen borked

Henk Poley hpoley at dds.nl
Fri Jan 30 03:40:41 EST 2004

I'm running MythTV 0.13 on Gentoo, and currently my recording priorities
screen displays a bunch of number-entries (title is a number). And there is
one program, with a real name, that seems to have a recording prio of +18,
which I didn't set (also when I select advanced recording options the name
is ".,"). I can't seem to be able to remove them, and not all normal
recordings-schedules show up, which should have happened AFAIK.

Is there an easy way to fix this? I've got phpmyadmin installed, so digging
in the database should be no problem.

	Henk Poley <><