[mythtv-users] Record all programs matching .....*

Martin Brown Martin.Brown at macquarie.com
Thu Jan 29 23:08:53 EST 2004

When instructing Myth to "Record at any time on this channel" (for example), the program name has to
match exactly the one selected as I understand it.

So if I select this recording option for a program entitled "Trauma: Life In The E.R.: A Roll Of The
Dice: Las Vegas Pt. 1", it's not going to record "Trauma: Life In The E.R.: A Roll Of The Dice: Las
Vegas Pt. 2" or "Trauma: Life In The E.R.: Some other episode".

Is there a way of recording all programs matching "Trauma: Life In The E.R.: *"? Or should I start
looking at the code?

Thanks,
Martin Brown