[mythtv-users] Excellent quality TVOUT from almost any video card

Tim Gray timgray.geo at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 29 18:21:37 EST 2004

Ok I'll test that to find out for sure, but I doubt
it's fairness as my $1000.00 LCD monitor can't resolve
anything higher than 600 on both the X and Y and it's
native resolution is 1280X1024 and even then it's
subjective... clear division between lines is at 500
on both X and Y. I'll also do it on a 19 inch TV
instead of the tiny 5 inch Sony monitor I'm using.