[mythtv-users] Where to buy parts for homebew IR receiver?

Larry Matter mythtv2 at matter.net
Thu Jan 29 14:17:06 EST 2004

> Can people share their experiences regarding where they have bought the
> components for their homebrew IR receivers? Part lists would also be
> nice. I've heard of mouser.com. Anyone has bought stuff from them?

I bought the IR receiver here:
http://www.newark.com/NewarkWebCommerce/newark/en_US/support/catalog/productDetail.jsp?id=95B4865

You can probably get the rest of the parts there, though I didn't as
Jameco is just down the street from me (Jameco didn't have the IR module).
 I am very happy with this circuit.  I can use the remote from over 20
feet away.

Larry