[mythtv-users] Automatic conflict resolution

steve at nexusuk.org steve at nexusuk.org
Thu Jan 29 12:53:03 EST 2004

Can someone explain to me how the automatic conflict resolution stuff
works?

Previously, the "fix scheduling conflicts" screen highlighted any
conflicting programs which had equal priorities and let me choose which to
record.  But in recent versions of Myth this seems to have disappeared and
instead it flags conflicting programs with an "A" and says "This showing
will not be recorded because another program was automatically chosen to
be recorded instead".

1. How does it know what to record if all the conflicting programs are of
equal priority?
2. How do I stop it doing this since most of the time it seems to get it
wrong (and a little "A" flag doesn't let me spot the conflicts as easilly
as the whole line being highlighted as used to happen)?

Or is there something completely broken on my system thats preventing the
usual manual conflict resolution working? (and if so, what's it likely to
be and how do I fix it?)

--

 - Steve                                             http://www.nexusuk.org/