[mythtv-users] Excellent quality TVOUT from almost any video card

papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu
Wed Jan 28 12:19:34 EST 2004

	I ordered free samples from them, but I don't really want to post that
to the newsgroup.  If everyone who thinks it might be neato to have one
(including those who'll never make it), AD will probably cut off the samples.
Of course, I'm an electrical engineering graduate student at Virginia Tech, so
I might be more qualified than most... :)

	I'd imagine you could buy from somewhere like digikey, newark, arrow,
etc.  I don't know since I didn't have to.

-Cory

On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Greg Estabrooks wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 07:36:08AM -0500, papenfuss at juneau.me.vt.edu wrote:
> > 	Currently, I haven't done much different from these pages:
> > http://pwp.netcabo.pt/pscoelho/vgatv/ludovico/LC-AD724.html
> > http://www.hut.fi/Misc/Electronics/circuits/vga2tv/vga2palntsc.html
>
>  Where did you get your AD724's ? Did you order them directly
> from Analog? I'm mostly wondering if I can order 2 or 3 for playing
> around or if most places are gonna want me to order a 100 hehe :)

* The prime directive of Linux:  					*
* 	- learn what you don't know, 					*
* 	- teach what you do.						*
* 						(Just my 20 USm$)	*