[mythtv-users] Another Idea for Myth

Craig Meyer craig at fdllug.org
Wed Jan 28 11:10:57 EST 2004

> Andrew Hogue wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>I just thought of something that might be cool for MythTV.  A nice
>>interface for Recipes.  I was thinking of putting a MythFrontend box in
>>the kitchen with an LCD screen and a few pushbuttons for navigation and
>>being able to view recipes would be ideal...
>>
>>What do you think?
>>
>>-- Andrew
>>

> Definately a winner - I could schedule what my wife cooks from the couch
> then :)

Actually I had already planned on doing a lame version of that for my wife
as is. I was going to put a Directory in MythGallery for recipies and
convert her stuff into jpeg images. I would really love to be able to
impiment this the right way though. I wonder if a developer is out there
who would take on this project? It should actually be very easy, but
probably not one of the cooler projects.

-Craig