[mythtv-users] IR Blaster With SA 3250 Cable Box

Bill Bradley wbradley at bham.rr.com
Wed Jan 28 10:53:04 EST 2004

IR Blaster With SA 3250 Cable Box

Has anyone been able to get Actisys 200L IR blaster to work with a
Scientific Atlanta 3250 cable box?  I saw some posts that lirc could not
drive some SA cable boxes because of a frequency issue.  I would really
like to buy a commercial IR Blaster rather than building one as the
schematics on the lirc website all look like alien hieroglyphics to me as
I am not that electrically inclined.

If anyone has been able to setup myth with a SA 3250, please share your
experiences.