[mythtv-users] The REAL test of Myth

Jason Donahue mythtv at timekiller.org
Tue Jan 27 22:15:20 EST 2004

My S/O LOVES MythTV. (Too much) The day I got the TV out working, she
scheduled about 150 recordings through MythWeb (all instances on all
channels)...I wasn't even done compiling plugins!

Tonight we watched 24 and the phone kept ringing...I don't know how we
got by before :)

What a GREAT project, way to go guys...