[mythtv-users] List scraping and viruses

Tim Litwiller tim at litwiller.net
Tue Jan 27 17:18:46 EST 2004

So if you have windows machine on your network run this from a virtual terminal on your mythtv
changing the 192.168.0-128.* to match your networks ip structure and it will tell you if it find a compromised machine.  If you have a squid proxy server it will show that since it defaults to port 3128 but you can ignore that match.

nmap -v -p 3127-3198 192.168.0-128.* -oG nmap.txt > /dev/null && cat nmap.txt | grep open