[mythtv-users] capture card priority?

stan stanb at panix.com
Tue Jan 27 13:43:09 EST 2004

I'm reconsidering my design for my Myth system, based upon a coworkers
experinces with a PVR-350 card.

My original plan was to nuild a backend machine with mutliple PVR-2050's,
and use several computers as front ends, and perhaps later add a box with
TV Out to drive an actual TV.

However, now I am reconsidering. I'm thinking I mihgt build a machine to su
near one of the TV's that's a combination backend/frontend machine. This
machine would have a PVR-350, to be used to drive the TV, and PV-250's as
prfered capture cards.

So, I would wnat scheduled recordings to use teh PVR-250's, and playback,
and "live" TV use the 350.

Can this be done?

neither liberty nor safety."
						-- Benjamin Franklin