[mythtv-users] Hermes 845GV?

Chris chasejunk at optonline.net
Mon Jan 26 22:25:30 EST 2004

I was also interested in the Hermes 845GV because of the builtin tv-out,
spdif, and 1384.

Can anyone comment on their experience with the tv-out to a standard
ntsc TV for live/timeshifted TV and for DVD?

The only motherboard-only solution that seems to have equivalent
features is the Aopen MK79G-1394, but I have found no sources in the U.S.

Chris