[mythtv-users] Working Nova-T DVB-T systems?

Malcolm Smith malc at porsche.demon.co.uk
Mon Jan 26 11:40:45 EST 2004

alias char-major-250 dvb-core
options dvb-core dvb_shutdown_timeout=0 buffers=4
add above dvb-core dvb-ttpci
add above dvb-ttpci tda1004x
alias /dev/dvb/* /dev/dvb

The kernel is a vanilla... but with a modified alsa settings (some
problem with my sound settings on the ASUS Pundit). I'm not sure a total
vanilla would work.

The DVB is the CVS. (Apparently there is a fix wrt the tuner firmware
after about Nov)

-malc-