[mythtv-users] Working Nova-T DVB-T systems?

David Willis dwillis at nildram.co.uk
Fri Jan 23 18:17:34 EST 2004

Maybe not quite working but the system I've been working on uses 2.4.21
default kernel from SuSE 9 with no patches and the DVB drivers (not
dvb-kernel) from CVS dated a couple of weeks ago and mythtv of a similar
vintage. Was able to tune the Nova-t and record stuff but not play it back
in mythtv. Worked with dvbtune and dvbstream to mplayer. No more info at
the moment as it's my mate's pc and the mobo had to go back due to lack of
sound...