[mythtv-users] MythXine plugin

J. Donavan Stanley jdonavan at jdonavan.net
Sun Jan 25 17:46:59 EST 2004

Tobias Luetke wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Where do i get this plugin, it sounds like exactly what i need :)

You don't.

At least not until I track down the issues with it and Myth.  As it is
now, using xine-lib from inside a myth plugin results in a player that
can't even play the formats Myth can.  Right now I'm focusing on DVD
burning so it'll be a while before I get back around to it.  And frankly
given the amount of effort involved, I'll probably devote more time to
fixing the internal player in Myth than I will fixing MythXine.