[mythtv-users] Working Nova-T DVB-T systems?

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Sun Jan 25 17:26:42 EST 2004

Hi Malc,

Wow just as I'm about to wait for a stable fedora 2.6 core...

Could youi do a favour and email me or post your working
/etc/module.conf and linux .config file and anything else you've changed
from the "vanilia" redhat 9 distribution.

Thanks
Simon

--
The idle mind knows not what it is it wants.
		-- Quintus Ennius