[mythtv-users] looks like ananova pulled the plug on tv_grab_uk

Ivor Hewitt ivor at ivor.org
Sat Jan 24 06:18:21 EST 2004

On Saturday 24 January 2004 08:15, Mark Cooper wrote:

> *sigh* Seems like a company run by windoze coders with zero
> marketing/sales ability :( Maybe setting up a UK company to market the
> data *is* the right approach - if these guys can do it, anyone should be
> able too!!

Ok, I think it's worth getting a feel for the numbers of users who'd be
interested in getting together to buy the scheduling information in the UK.

I've set up a page to log the number of people who'd like to do this:
http://www.ivor.it/mythtv/survey.pl

There have been quite a few posts from people saying I'd be prepared to pay
for a working service, it would be interesting to see how many people
actually mean it.

Cheers,

--
Ivor Hewitt.