[mythtv-users] Hard Lock

MythTV-at-C4L davidc-mythtv at connect4less.com
Thu Jan 22 19:59:32 EST 2004

Wouldn't you just know it!  Here I am touting that I have an install
that can stand the test of time using Mandrake 9.2 with myth-0.13 & ivtv
0.1.9 and the darn thing does a kernel oops!

Only thing I see in /var/adm/messages are ICMP requests hitting my
Shorewall install.  Nothing in the mythbackend log as well.

Maybe Gentoo wouldn't be such a bad thing after all.