[mythtv-users] Re: What do you do with MythTv

John P. Poet john at BlueSkyTours.com
Thu Jan 22 16:09:09 EST 2004

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004, Peter Lee wrote:

> The Pronto, while
> simplifying matters considerably, has not been a big hit with me or the rest
> of the family.  I think this is due, in large part, to the touch-screen
> buttons.  There is just something that is more satisfying and accurate about
> real buttons as opposed to graphical touchscreen buttons.

You might want to give one of the Home Theater Master remotes a try:

http://www.bluedo.com/bluedocgi/products.cgi?brand=Home%20Theater%20Master

http://www.surfremotecontrol.com/HTM.html

If you want full programmability of macros, etc, go with the MX-700 or
MX-800.  The MX-500/MX-600 cannot be beat for their power/price.

John