[mythtv-users] Problem with tuning DVB-T

Simon at the Threshold dweller at the-threshold.org
Thu Jan 22 08:20:33 EST 2004

Hi Malcolm,

It was worth a go, I managed to waste a good 4 hours of playing around
after I upgraded my kernel and thus all of the compiled modules yestoday
before I noticed that I'd left a "bleeding" in my apt sources file.
<Whimper>.

I think I'm back to where I started, I must say I'm quite greatful for
only mythtv to fall over as opposed to the kernel, X11 and anything else
that feels like it.

I knew I was in trouble when modprobe ivtv segv'ed... <Wince>

Think I'll try the mythtv cvs update tonight..

Simon