[mythtv-users] video skips

Bill Warner wwarner42 at cox.net
Thu Jan 22 01:32:59 EST 2004

Ahh, yea I found it and I had already checked it.  I just don't
understand what this could be.  using xawtv and the audio wire i would
get perfect video and audio but with mythtv and the btaudio driver I
have this skipping going on.  It has been several weeks and I can't seem
to find anything on the errors in google or anything.

:(
bummer - but thanks for the suggestions
-Bill Warner