[mythtv-users] Jarods install guide

Darren Mak mythtv at digitalweb.ca
Wed Jan 21 21:46:05 EST 2004

Had this problem yesterday.

comment out apt.kde-redhat.org in /etc/apt/sources.list,

do an apt-get update and try installing mythtv-suite again.

Worked flawlessly for me and there is not need to remove redhat-artwork,
just do not install the new version. Commenting out does exactly this.

I had no other errors until I got to the part about installing bttv. Still
haven't worked that out yet but myth works great with my pvr-250 after
following Jarod's guide.

Darren