[mythtv-users] Problem fitting mythtv to screen

Michael J Luich mjluich at fastmail.fm
Wed Jan 21 17:28:16 EST 2004

Wasn't sure what was needed. Ok here goes:

VGA Card: intel i810

Connected by VGA cable

TV: SVA HD4208TIII-PDP
(http://66.221.64.183/003/productitem.php?id=33&display=overview&img=)
	States: Native Resolution: 852 (H) x 480 (V)

Have been playing with XF86Config and have gotten closer but the left and
right sides seem to be cut off. There's no virtaul screen setting. It
looks like myth tv is in a window. but it's not set that way in
appearances.

(http://stonesrose.com/mythtv/ has XF86Config)