[mythtv-users] Channel Fine Tuning

Curt Parker dirt at dixie-net.com
Wed Jan 21 14:02:17 EST 2004

I have search the archives for "Channel" and "Tuning" but I can't seem
to find what I am looking for in the 3000+ messages it returns.

ivtv .1.9
mythtv .13
PVR-250
Cable

I have everything working fine.  Recording, live tv, everything.  The
one problem I am having is with the color red on any channel.  Red is
giving me a blue ghost in both mtythtv and a cat capture from
/dev/video0.  For instance, if I tune in to CNN and the logo is at the
bottom, the red CNN logo appears to have a blue shadow.  Its like this
on every channel.  How do you go about fine tuning this, or is this an
indication of some problem?  I can post any other information that may
help, I just didn't want to start with a bunch of information that is
not needed.