[mythtv-users] Hard Lock

David Brieck Jr. myth at brieck.com
Tue Jan 20 11:39:16 EST 2004

I've been preaching over on the ivtv list that something is amiss with
the Mandrake kernels, however I've never seen anyone report the problem
who was using an Intel system. My opinion is that there is a patch in
their kernels that is exposing a bug in ivtv or creating a bug in ivtv.

How long have you been running Myth and IVTV? I would suggest posting
this also on the ivtv mailing list.