[mythtv-users] Segmentation fault

Stuart Felenstein stuart4m at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 13:26:35 EST 2004

Yep, I did that exactly.  Also update and checkout all plugins and recompiled them after Mythtv.  Didn't seem to matter much.

Stuart

mike <khroman at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

Stuart,

            Did you just upgrade to the latest CVS source?  If so, I had the same problem when I compiled the new Modules (MythNews, MythVideo, etc) while the old version of MythTv was installed. I had to compile the new MythTV, install it, and then compile the rest of the components.

Mike