[mythtv-users] PVR-350 Slow video on Tv Out

jose rubio debian at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 19 09:10:05 EST 2004

On Sun, 2004-01-18 at 20:37, Jason Donahue wrote:
> So, I finally got my 350 working with inputs AND outputs. I am using the
> latest snapshot ivtv drivers from CVS, Myth 0.13, and a 2.2GHz Celeron
> with 512MB Ram
>

> Why is my video slow on TV Out???
>
> Video plays fine on the Monitor, but not on the TV. I saw a thread where
> someone had the same problem and fixed it by moving the 350 to a
> different PCI slot. I tried every slot in my box...no go.
>

> Any Ideas?

Like Tim said, if you are talking about dvd's or mythvideo.  If you are
talking about live tv being slow (there was a thread a while back about
this) IIRC it had to do with the ivtv version and the myth version not
being compatible with each other in which case the frontend would
display a msg saying so (the above mentioned thread ended up pretty bad
with one group of people saying the msg. was not strong enough and the
other saying "read the msgs.")
Anyway, do you get a warning from myth about the ivtv driver?

another thing you might want to try is myth CVS...

-jose-