[mythtv-users] Recorded programs icons

Jeff Mottishaw jmot at mottie.com
Sat Jan 17 18:31:00 EST 2004

So how about pointing him to a thread then instead of just flaming.. Or
flame him and answer his question.. Being cranky and just screaming RTFM
to every question that comes along doesn't help anyone..

I was curious about this as well.. so I searched the archives using
(tombstone for lack of knowledge of what else to search for) and found
the answer (below) in ONE thread.. Not "TONS of threads"

dollar sign with circle/slash through it = commercials flagged
scissors = cutlist exists
gravestone with "RIP" = autoexpire set for this recording
hammer = show is being processed (commercial flagging or editing)
open book = bookmark exists on this recording

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=79535