[mythtv-users] Re: mythfrontend: relocation error: /usr/lib/libmyth-0.13.so.0: undefined symbol: lirc_init

DacidBadada at netscape.net DacidBadada at netscape.net
Sat Jan 17 11:35:23 EST 2004

I had a feeling you were going to say that :)
I'm running Mandrake 9.2, and compiled MythTV manually, so apt isn't an option.
I'll try removing the binaries manually and recompiling.
I'm open to any suggestions as to the best way to uninstall (My initial thought is to remove the myth dirs and do a grep for myth to find the rest).

Thanks for the reply!

> James Pifer wrote:
> I had to uninstall the mythtv rpms installed with apt, which of course
> removed a bunch of other stuff as well. So I had to reinstall that other
> stufff and then recompile mythtv. Wasn't quite as bad as it sounds.
>
> HTH,
> James
Dacid