[mythtv-users] native lirc support

Andrew Dodd atd7 at cornell.edu
Fri Jan 16 12:37:38 EST 2004

Quoting Ken VanDine <ken at biZrace.com>:

> Mine stopped working too. I updated to the latest ivtv (0.1.9) via
> atrpms and native lirc stopped getting signals from the remote.  I even
> tested it with irw and it seems to get nothing.  I think it is related
> to that new ivtv module.  Anyone have any insight?  I am dieing with a
> remote :-(
Just had another thought - The lirc_i2c module is seperate from ivtv.  Have you
tried recompiling lirc_i2c?  Might be an unresolved symbol problem or something.

I'm using myth and ivtv CVS versions <2 days old (both newer than 0.1.9) and
native LIRC worked fine once I remembered to restart lircd.  :)