[mythtv-users] Dell Dimensions (and Poweredge)...

Stephen Mowry stephen at eruptingkingdom.com
Fri Jan 16 03:14:26 EST 2004

I should also mention where on the Dell website I found this deal:

Scattered throughout the site there are links to the Dell Outlet.  Go to the
Outlet, choose Dimension and sort by lowest price.  Then just hit the
(refresh/update) and there stock changes while you watch it (usually more
during the day and early evening).  I just did this for 10 minutes or so and
saw one for $260 (FREE SHIPPING AND ONLY $6 FOR TAX) popup.

Anything under $350 is still well within the *awesome deal* category, (and
quite better than e-machines I might add...)

Dell will also run deals on and off for $50 off Outlet purchases etc.  It
seems like every week or so they have a different special.

Good hunting...