[mythtv-users] MythVideo IMDB lookup fails (Myth 0.13, Debianunstable)

Tim Harvey tharvey at alumni.calpoly.edu
Thu Jan 15 23:31:31 EST 2004

You patched the change I made to allow detection/following of redirects,
but I think you were holding off on the ranking changes I made because a
release was pending or something.

Both patches are at:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/perl/mailarc/gforum.cgi?post=85557;searc
h_string=More%20accurate%2Franked%20IMDB%20searches;guest=2044688&t=sear
ch_engine#85557

I'm pretty sure the ranking one needs to be reworked because of the new
keybindings system (I was using different key's to implement two
different search methods).  I should probably instead make the selection
based on a database setting or something.

At any rate, I'll re-post the patch after I get the chance to fix
whatever is currently wrong with the IMDB lookups.  I just reinstalled
my system to FC1 linux and am currently trying to come up to speed on
creating packages.  I would like to be able to package the dev builds I
do off of CVS so that I can install/remove them easily to change
versions.  Is there any documentation on this?  Perhaps there is an
easier approach.

Tim