[mythtv-users] Re:RE:Couldn't find a matching decoder for:rbuf://...

Torsten Schenkel torsten.schenkel at web.de
Thu Jan 15 07:19:43 EST 2004

On Thu, 2004-01-15 at 02:52, Ryan Daigle wrote:
> Resetting the permissions on ringbuffer didn't work for me, nor was setting
> the umask on the partition an option since I'm using an LVM volume group.

Hmm, why don't you change the umask for the volume? I said "change the
umask for the partition", but actually you set the umask for the
filesystem not for whatever contains it.

Torsten
--
Walkthrough: MythTV on Epia with PVR350 using Debian:
http://www-isl.mach.uni-karlsruhe.de/~hi93/myth/mythtv_debian_epia_pvr350_walkthrough