[mythtv-users] multiple video sources

Tom Jaeger tjaeger at networksinstalled.com
Thu Jan 15 00:25:18 EST 2004

On my system cable channels are 1-100 and directv is 101-999
If I am watching channel 101 and press down it cycles to channel 999
If I go to the program guide when watching tv it lists all the programs
for 1-99 but if I select it to watch then it does nothing but return to
the channel I was watching before I went to the guide.
If I press "c" it switches to cable then "c" changes it back to directv.
I do have the cable that changes the channel on my directv receiver.
Is myth tv not smart enough to realize that the channel you select is on
a different input?
Tom J