[mythtv-users] PVR-350 + PVR-350 or PVR-350 + PVR-250

Jeff Clowser jclowser at unitedmessaging.com
Wed Jan 14 12:46:56 EST 2004

The PVR-350 does encoding (i.e. to record) and decoding+tv out (i.e. for
watching TV).  Unless you want to watch multiple channels at the same
time (i.e. 2 tv's, PIP, etc) you probably only need multiple encoders
and only one decoder/tv out.  So, for second and additional cards, the
PVR-250 (encoder only) is probably the way for you to go.

 - Jeff