[mythtv-users] Big quiet drive on the cheap

Boyd II, Willy wboyd at fulbright.com
Wed Jan 14 09:58:12 EST 2004

Ahh, should have looked closer at that.  My eyes were just scanning, looking
for that magic "200" number.

Anyway, sorry for spreading any accidental mis-information.  I went by the
same store last night to pick up my online order, and sure enough they
handed me a 200GB drive.  Sweet :-)  I was down to like 3 gigs of space on
my test drive...  I've got lots of recording time now ;-)