[mythtv-users] Suggestion for a NICE case if you are looking

Tommy Nijem tnijem at cronometric.com
Wed Jan 14 07:46:58 EST 2004

Honestly Tom, the IR receiver was not a big concern for me. I have a PVR
250 card and it has a pretty long, black cord and receiver. I was
planning on putting it in a nearly invisible area of my entertainment
center.
However, more to your point, this case would allow you to cut a small
area on the front where you could put some of that smoke-tinted plastic
and hide the IR receiver behind it.

HTH

-Tommy