[mythtv-users] Re: Recommended Remote Controls?

Scott Pouliot spouliot at scpsoftware.net
Wed Jan 14 01:22:51 EST 2004

So will any IR receiver work?  I see TONS of dirt cheap remote setups on
eBay....some as low as $1 + $8 shipping.  Usually with a serial interface.
I already own a TiVo....so if I replace it with this Myth box....I've got
the remote on hand already.  Just don't know much about IR I guess.  Myth
has opened up a whole new world of possibilities (and questions!) for me.
haha

Scott

  _____