[mythtv-users] Yuan MPG600 tuner, anyone?

James Armbruster jim at armbruster-mi.org
Tue Jan 13 15:50:14 EST 2004

I have one of these boards.  Works fine in win2k.  I'm trying to get a
myth box setup using Knoppmyth, but if locks up hard on boot (on a Via
M10000 mobo).  Not giving up yet.  The card itself has a low-profile
face plate and I would assume it should fit into just about any case out
there.

Chris Petersen wrote:

> http://www.newegg.com/app/viewProductDesc.asp?DEPA=&sumit=Go&description=N82E16814144601&searchdepa=0
>
> Does anyone know anything about these?  It says it's a hardware encoder
> card, and it's low-profile, which means that it'd easily fit into
> machines like the pundit.  Not too bad of a price, either.

Tracking #: A80AA6F0C896EA47947C53759FE71CB35AF46775