[mythtv-users] Re:Why does mythfrontend keep resetting my PVR-250 to 480x480?

Keith Hanlan mythtv at hanlan.ca
Mon Jan 12 20:43:51 EST 2004

jdonavan at jdonavan.net
>Keith Hanlan wrote:
>
>>However, as soon as I start mythfrontend, it resets to 480x480.
>>
>>What am I doing wrong?
>
>MythTV sets the recording size itself so you've probably got
>480x480 in your profiles..

Thanks. I'd poked around but had forgotten that there were
different profiles. Default, Hi, and Lo were all set to 480x480
(which is a strange resolution isn't it?)

I've set it to 720x480 and it seems to have stuck but I don't
notice the difference. I won't be able to retest thoroughly though
until I get my replacement power supply. (I get erratic errors
with my 300W supply and I've turned off the back-end and removed
the Video drive until I get the 420W PS.)

Thanks for the pointer.

Keith Hanlan
Ottawa, Canada