[mythtv-users] Directory of Symbols

me at johnwesleythomas.com me at johnwesleythomas.com
Mon Jan 12 15:26:20 EST 2004

I've been a mythtv user for a couple of months now.  Almost everything is
operational and almost all of the mythtv modules are being used.

I just have one quick question that I have not been able to find in the
list archives or from googling around.

When you go to the MythTV -> Watch Recordings menu there are little
symbols on the bottom left hand side of the screen when browsing through
the recordings.  What do the symbols on the bottom left portion of the
screen mean?  I have seen mailings referring to some of them, but not the
complete list and I can figure some of the others out by process of
elimination, such as the scissors standing for the cutlist, but others I
have no idea what they are let alone what they stand for.

Any help that someone could give me would be appreciated.  Thanks.