[mythtv-users] Big quiet drive on the cheap

Isaac Force gorgonous at web-ster.com
Mon Jan 12 14:08:38 EST 2004

The temperatures of this drive are mid-range, but its noise level is
extremely low. And it's also really cheap, regardless of the specs.
(Pricewatch shows the cheapest 200GB drive available is $145 including
shipping, this one is $100 after rebates. (The shipping was .01 for whatever
reason.))

http://www.storagereview.com/php/benchmark/bench_sort.php

Choose Idle Noise and Net Drive Temperature to sort by to see how a lot of
different drives compare to eachother.