[mythtv-users] [mythtv] Losing buffered TV in Live mode(featurerequest)

Tyler Drake mythpcjabber at ec.rr.com
Sun Jan 11 18:24:11 EST 2004

Well, if there is a recording, how about Myth either:
1) pops up the confirm screen it does now (record and watch it, keep
watching live, or record and exit) with the 30 second delay, like now
OR (this would be better)
2) first pops up the confirm screen, but if you decide to record, have myth
ask you if you wish to save the buffer, and if yes, save it as a recorded
show (like as LiveTV for program name, then the timespan for the show
subtitle)

--Tyler