[mythtv-users] Input Connections

Stuart Felenstein stuart4m at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 10 14:39:37 EST 2004

1.How would I know if I need to set "Preset tuner to channel" field?  I'm using the Hauppauge 350, and everything seems to be working right with no entry.

2.  In the starting channel field, I noticed something just appeared after I exited mythfrontend, apparently the last channel that was on.  Is that normal behaviour?
In line with that I close mythbackend and restarted, it said changing to 53 , followed
by a line [1]3048 I'm assuming the 3048 is from the frequency table list, but not sure.

Sorry for asking what seem to be simple things, only not to me.

Stuart