[mythtv-users] One capture card two video/audio sources ==possible?

Joseph A. Caputo jcaputo1 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 9 12:04:39 EST 2004

On Friday 09 January 2004 11:37, Chuck Connors wrote:
> >You don't need btaudio.  Does your capture card have an audio
> > line-in?
>
> Unfortunately, it does not.  Only a line out.  I was trying to stay
> away from sinking more money into this project, but ...... :D

Ah, yes... I just looked up the specs on the TV Wonder VE... no audio
in, indeed :-(

FWIW, you should be able to pick up another Bt878-based analog capture
card pretty cheap ($20-$40 USD).  But beware of the WinTV 401 -type
cards if you really want to set up 2 video sources (see my previous
email).

-JAC